Wednesday 20 July 2011

I will want to use your tongue later...

This morning Mistress R kissed me goodbye and then told me in no uncertain terms "I will want to use your tongue later".

Okay, actually she didn't say it like that at all (more's the pity...) but that's what I heard, after it had passed through my sub-filter... still, however she said it, I'm excited knowing that I'm going to be going down on her later. I love making Mistress R cum more than anything in the world and I never get tired of eating her delicious pussy. I even came up with a new tongue stroke last time, I like to keep it interesting for her because I don't want her to get bored of using my tongue... mmm, the next eight hours are going to drag!

(Incidentally, what is really great about this is that on Friday we will be in a Hotel (and you know what that means, right...) and on Sunday it's our session, so I didn't necessarily think that Mistress R would want attention tonight, looks like July could be a new record month for Mistress R!)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment